- Every Friday homework will be set on Kidblog at: https://kidblog.org/class/year-6518/posts. This needs to be completed by the following Wednesday.
- You will get spellings to learn each Friday too, which will be tested on Thursday. It is important that spellings are looked at each night as they will not be learnt if they are just looked at once.
- READING: I cannot stress enough how important it is that the children read regularly. It is so important for their education and their future lives. I would love to see ALL year 6 children reading at least 4 times a week for 20 minutes each time at least (but we hope for more than this!)
- EVERYBODY is a READER. If you think you aren't, it's only because you haven't found the right books yet!
- READING BOOKS: All children will have a fiction book and a non-fiction book at home. The non-fiction book MUST be returned EVERY FRIDAY so it can be changed . The children will then get a new book on the Monday.
- The fiction book must be returned on a Friday when they have completed it. e.g If they finish their fiction book on Tuesday, we can give them a new book but they mustn't return the old one until that Friday.
- Children must also bring in their reading diaries on FRIDAYS to be checked.
- Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Please wear you outdoor PE kit to school.
- We will go out in almost all weather conditions...Mr Page is famous for not letting the weather stop our fun!