- Every Friday homework will be set. This needs to be completed by the following Thursday. Please also complete your homework diary
- You will get spellings to learn each Friday too, which will be tested on the following Thursday. It is important that spellings are looked at each night as they will not be learnt if they are just looked at once.
- READING: I cannot stress enough how important it is that the children read regularly. It is so important for their education and their future lives. I would love to see ALL year 6 children reading at least 4 times a week for 20 minutes each time at least (but we hope for more than this!)
- EVERYBODY is a READER. If you think you aren't, it's only because you haven't found the right books yet!
- READING BOOKS: All children will have a book at home which they need to bring into school each day -along with their reading diary.
- Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Please wear you outdoor PE kit to school.
- We will go out in almost all weather conditions...Mr Page is famous for not letting the weather stop our fun!