A few little reminders about Year 3:
- Book bags and reading books should come into school everyday.
- Reading books will be changed as soon as your child has finished their previous one.
- Reading is very important. Please listen to your child read daily if you can.
- P.E. will be on a Monday and Tuesday. Our P.E lesson on a Monday will be swimming. Children will need to bring their swimming kit, complete with swimming costume/trunks, towel and a swimming cap. This half term, our session on a Tuesday will be outdoor. Children must wear their school P.E kit, ready for their P.E lesson.
- Children must not wear earrings on our P.E days. They will not be able to participate in these sessions if they are wearing earrings.
If you need to get in contact with myself at any point then please call the office and I will get back to you as soon as possible.